Corporate Secretarial Services
We and our partners offer both corporate secretarial and business advisory services to our corporate clients. In the past, we have advised many clients in business start-up and business structure, filing requirements, business cessation, etc. Not only this, we have also assisted them to resolve regulatory and business compliance issues with regulators.
Why Hire a Company Secretary?
Company Secretary is primarily responsible to ensure the Company is in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and to advise the company secretary board such as the board of directors on their legal roles and responsibilities. Company secretary is also the company’s named representative on legal documents and is responsible for maintaining the company’s statutory books and records, filing annual returns to the Registrar of Companies (ROC), notifying ROC on changes to shareholders and directors composition, as well as ensuring directors’ meetings are conducted in proper proceedings and duly recorded.
Why should you Hire Our Secretarial Services?
Our company secretarial and advisory services are rendered by our partner secretarial team which consist of qualified Chartered Accountants and License Secretaries who are highly experienced and technically sound regarding Companies Act and Corporate Governance aspect. If you are locating corporate advisory in Mauritius, you can consult us anytime with complete peace of mind.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services
- Company Incorporation and Business Registration
- Sole Proprietor and Partnership Business Registration
- Named Company Secretary
- Provision of Registered Office
- Provision of local resident directors
- Liquidation, dissolution, and cessation of business
- Company Secretarial functions
- Maintaining statutory register
- Filing of secretarial returns
- Drafting and maintaining minutes of meeting and resolutions, etc
- Advisory and technical support on compliance